What is a VPN?
What is a VPN and why should I buy one?
A VPN is a “Virtual Private Network” and if you don’t have one, your PC is open to hackers and malicious identity thieves, especially when you are in a public place like a coffee shop, hotel or airport. Your computer can be vulnerable to hackers who want to steal your data including your credit card or bank data or access your personal, private information.
Even when you browse the internet at home, authorities can collect data on your IP (Internet Protocol) which is your computer’s address. A VPN allows you to cloak your IP.
Your IP address looks something like this: 192.168.1.2
A VPN cloaks or hides your IP address, so that the government, companies, hackers and other agents can’t see what you are browsing when you use the internet and can’t see what you are uploading or downloading. If you are downloading movies illegally, a government agent can track you down by your IP address for example.
What is a VPN – Short Video
Top 10 Reasons to Buy a VPN
(1) Protect against hackers & identity thieves
(2) Stream TV, film & radio such as Netflix, BBC, Radio 1 & Pandora
(3) Download P2P and Torrents with privacy
(3) Use public, hotel & airport wi-fi whilst protected from hackers
(4) Bypass a country firewall (e.g. China)
(5) Bypass a company or school firewall
(6) Cloak your (VoIP) phone calls
(7) Browse the internet without your searches being logged
(8) Make your PC untraceable when researching (e.g. competitors)
(9) Sending cryptocurrency anonymously online without your IP being logged
(10) Securing your private emails & banking from hackers
How Do I Buy a VPN?
Please download our free app to buy a VPN and follow the instructions after you have paid for your Virtual Private Network (VPN) service.
Click below to download our free app and select “VPN” after log-in.
Cryptocurrency & Blockchain Enthusiast | Licenced and Regulated Investment Manager
Cryptocurrency trading is highly speculative. The long term outcome is unknown. Any information contained in articles is for educational purposes only and is not investment advice. Please consult with a financial adviser before making any trading decisions.